Designed to complement high-end workspaces with it’s fully integrated DViT (Digital Vision Touch) technology and SMART Meeting Pro software, the SMART Board SBID 8070i is a leading-edge, all-in-one collaboration system featuring a touch-enabled, high-definition, 70” LCD flat-panel display, an unobtrusive control panel and a multiuser pen tray. With its innovative features, unparalleled flexibility and high-definition visuals, the 8070i fosters a working environment where teamwork can thrive. Its attractive, simple design invites use and its powerful features inspire creativity. You can use the touch screen to open documents, launch applications and navigate the Internet. And because it supports Microsoft Windows 7 touch gestures, you can manipulate objects with gestures like zoom, rotate, pan, flick and toss. Two people can write, erase and manipulate objects simultaneously – it automatically recognizes what each user is doing and responds accordingly. With the 8070i, you have more options for generating ideas, capturing feedback and ensuring your team is working toward a common goal.
Furthermore, whether you’re in a scheduled meeting or an impromptu collaboration session, you can access files on your network or USB drive – or you can use the SMART GoWire auto-launch cable to connect a laptop and launch SMART Meeting Pro, with no installation required. Then you can mark up documents in Microsoft Office applications, like Word, Excel and PowerPoint, in digital ink and save and distribute them instantly via e-mail. Or you can save your whiteboard notes as PDF or PPT files that you can also send via e-mail. Either way, the entire team’s feedback and ideas can be captured in real time, and everyone has the most recent files available when they get back to their computers.
Featuring the DViT (Digital Vision Touch) technology, delivering a superior touch experience and bright, crisp 1080p images that make it easy to present and work with complex data
Perfect for any high-end workspace with its professional design and crisp, eye-catching visuals
Two people can simultaneously write, perform mouse functions, erase and manipulate objects on the interactive whiteboard surface
Enables two people to instantly start working together without having to switch into a separate multiuser mode or work in a confined area
Can individually complete actions, like writing in digital ink or moving objects with their fingers. It's perfect for freestyle collaboration and brainstorming
Use simple, intuitive hand and finger gestures to work with content, including one- and two-finger navigational gestures, such as panning and flicking pages - and object gestures, like zoom, toss and rotate
Supports Microsoft Windows 7 touch gestures
SMART Ink smoothes out your handwriting to improve legibility
You can write notes over any application and save them into Microsoft Office 2010 applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and OneNote, as well as Adobe Acrobat Pro
You can also turn handwritten notes into text objects that you can manipulate
Pick up one of the pens or the eraser and the 8070i automatically detects which tool you've selected
Control buttons select the color and launch the on-screen keyboard, right-click and help functions
SBID 8070i Specifications
Model: SBID 8070i
Included Computer Connectors and Hardware
• 16' 6" (5 m) USB cable • VGA cable • Infrared wireless remote control
Two 15 W speakers External speaker terminals: 10 W + 10 W with 8 O of resistance
• USB • Two RCA L/R • Stereo 3.5 mm mini-jack
One RCA L/R
maximum 430 cd/m²
31.5 - 91.1 kHz (analog and digital)
50.0 - 85.0 Hz
1920 × 1080 at 60 Hz
66" W × 41" H × 8 1/2" D (168.5 cm × 103.7 cm × 33.6 cm)
Interactive Display Surface Area
70" (178 cm) diagonal, 16:9 format 61" W × 34 1/4" H (154.9 cm × 87.2 cm)
262 lb. (119 kg)
1 unit on a pallet: 22 1/4" W × 54" H × 78 " D (57 cm × 139 cm × 198 cm) 2 units on 3 pallets: 45" W × 59 3/4" H × 78 " D (114 cm × 152 cm × 198 cm)
1 unit on a pallet: 339 lb. (154.5 kg) 2 units on 3 pallets: 723 lb. (328.5 kg)
• Must be installed by trained and professional installers. • Use a lifting device to lift the interactive display. • To wall-mount this interactive display, your installers require a standard VESA® 400 mm × 400 mm mounting plate, not included with your interactive display. • Ensure the mounting system can support the product's weight. • Refer to the installation guide (smarttech.com/kb/pending) for more information.
Storage and Operating Requirements
Power Requirements (LCD Panel)
9.2A to 3.7A at 100V to 240V AC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz
Power Consumption @25ºC
Typically up to 530 W (brightness at 70% and volume at 40), maximum 580 W (brightness and volume at maximums)
41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)
Maintain a 4" (10 cm) ventilation area around your interactive display to allow its cooling fans to operate. Do not store or operate your interactive display in dusty environments because dust could interfere with the product's ventilation and cooling.
-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
5% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
Water and Fluid Resistance
Intended for indoor use. Do not pour or spray liquids onto your product's electronic components.
Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
• Designed to withstand electrostatic shock • EN61000-4-2 severity level 3 for direct and indirect ESD (±4 kV Contact / ±8 kV Air)
Conducted and Radiated Emissions
• FCC part 15 Class A • EN55022 / CISPR 22 • KN55022
• Electronics and connectors: UL 94-V0 • Mechanical parts: UL 94-HB • USB cable: UL VW-1 / CSA FT4
Two-year limited equipment warranty. See your product's warranty documents for more information.
SMART Board 8070i-MP Interactive Display
• A computer with a Windows® operating system and SMART Meeting Pro™ software installed. • A laptop with a Windows-operating system and SMART Meeting Pro software installed. • If the laptop doesn't have SMART Meeting Pro software installed, it can be connected to the interactive display using the SMART GoWire™ auto-launch cable connection included with this product.
SMART Board 8070i Interactive Display
• A computer with either a Windows operating system or Mac operating system software and SMART Notebook™ collaborative learning software installed. • A laptop with either a Windows operating system or Mac operating system software and SMART Notebook software installed.
PRECIO USD CON IVA INCLUIDO Y GARANTÍA EN MÉXICO
Las imágenes solo se muestran de forma ilustrativa.